BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 4, 2011

~hard~

love  can be hard in my life..
love can be pain in my life
it's hard for me
it makes me speechless
i'll forget about this
about this kind of love,
it's the only way
for me not to get hurt
"dont trust anyone"
"people always change"
you're the one who said..
"always be on your guard"
everthing you told me,
things i learned and forget.
so..what can i do now?
"always lough first"
"forgetting is easy"
"a person's hurt becomes"
"a joke after a while"
everthing you told me.
things i learned and forget.
so..what can i do now?
the times..
we spend together,
are empty memories..
which will stay as it is.
even when my heart hurts..
is torn or broken..
i must smile and be okay.
i'll be able to live
after i let you go.
it will be difficult
it will be so lonely
you're still hurting me..
even when you're not there

0 comments: